Broadband Fund Grant Profiles
Access to broadband has a strong correlation with economic well-being. Nationwide, the impact it has on the communities it connects is real and measurable. The Broadband Fund exists to connect communities and fuel economic growth in unserved areas across Colorado. The Broadband Deployment Board provides grants through the Broadband Fund to deploy broadband service in unserved areas of the state. Since 2016, the Board has awarded almost $41 million in grants to 51 projects. As a result, over 25,500 rural households across Colorado will benefit from Broadband Internet access.
- March 30 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting - Application Review
- April 1 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting - Application Review (If neccessary)
- May 4 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting
- June 17 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting
- July 8 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting
- July 15 - Summer 2021 Grant Cycle Submission Deadline